Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - Girl Flower

Time for a quick post! Today I have for you Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Girl Flower. These strips are a cute flower design made up of a variety of fun colors. Perfect for spring!



This is by far my favorite design from the collection. I just love how cute this is. These strips are so easy to apply and actually last! I like to wear them when I know I won't be able to do my nails for a while. These are perfect for vacations (spring break anyone?).

Also, if you haven't done so already, go check out my giveaway! A little less than a week left to enter.

9 comments:

  1. these are soooo cute!!! i cant seem to find them anywhere though. very spring looking mani, <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I saw these today, maybe ill pick one up sometime this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these would be perfect for vacation! they're so durable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your nails are so cute!!! i was like aww how did you do it when i saw the thumnail on my dashboard. LOVE IT <3

    allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I just saw the ad for these in a magazine, love them! The groovy flowers are so pretty. I must try some :-)

    louloubarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice design! I have also this top coat!

    ReplyDelete