Tuesday, March 29, 2011

China Glaze Life Preserver

Today I have for you another favorite of mine from the China Glaze Anchors Away collection - Life Preserver. This polish is a bright poppy orange creme.

Here it is with a little Konad. I used plate M62 and Sally Hansen Color Quick polish pen in Gold Chrome. Reminds me of flames!

Life Preserver applied extremely well! This is 2 coats. In the bottle the polish looks like a burnt orange, but on the nails it is much more vibrant. I definitely don't have anything like this in my collection! A must have for all orange lovers!

8 comments:

  1. I really like the manicure. especially fires on the tip of the fingers, OMG! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could do this lol!! So pretty

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty, i've been wanting to add a few good orange colors to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour. The tips are gorgeus

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour and the design! perfect for summer!!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely color. Not something I'd pick up but then I see it on your blog and I want to go out and get it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color~!wow...that was really pretty~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the tips!!! especially on a hot red color!

    ReplyDelete