Saturday, March 19, 2011

China Glaze Sunset Sail + White Cap

Today I have for you Sunset Sail from China Glaze's recent Anchors Away collection. This polish is a lovely peach nude creme with a very subtle silver shimmer.


Sunset Sail applied flawlessly! This is 2 coats and is completely opaque. Really a gorgeous nude polish!



I love China Glaze White Cap, but feel it's too sheer to wear alone so I've been layering it on top of other polishes. Here it is on top of Sunset Sail. I really like the way it looks. It adds a golden shimmer to it that is just lovely!

11 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color! Layering it with white cap makes it look so much prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination!!! SOoo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it a lot on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nude shade, very pretty
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both! I want to buy something like the White Cap
    misstarshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful nails. I have a question for you - I see, that you have many nail polishes. Maybe you have some uncessarry, which you don't use already?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love it without actually! such a beautiful colour :) xxx

    http://whatallywants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love both!! didnt know white cap can be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Sunset Sail reminds me of Essie's "Mamba."

    ReplyDelete