Monday, March 21, 2011

China Glaze Lighthouse

Today I have another great polish from the China Glaze Anchors Away collection - Lighthouse. This polish is a sparkly golden yellow.


Lighthouse on its own is very sheer, which I don't really care for, so I layered it over China Glaze Lemon Fizz - a pale yellow creme. Applying the polish this way really allowed the color to pop! I just love how it turned out. I would definitely say this is my favorite from the collection. Yellows are supposed to be very big this season, so this is a must have for everyone!


I then added some cute nail decals just for fun! These are by Crayola and I got them at Wal-Mart. I think I prefer Lighthouse on its own, but the stickers are cute anyway!

5 comments:

  1. i love yellow polish! this one is so glowy :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this a month ago and still haven't used it =P It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color!! I actually have it on right now :)

    ReplyDelete