Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Essie Sew Psyched

Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd post a lovely green polish today. Here is Sew Psyched by Essie. This polish is a nice dusty green with a slight pearl shimmer. This is perfect if you don't want anything too flashy for tomorrow!

Application was great! This is 2 coats, but looked opaque with just one coat. I love the slight shimmer! It makes it a very unique green and slightly more feminine.

Here is Sew Psyched with a little Konad! Thought it needed a little something extra. The image is from Bundle Monster plate BM04 and I stamped with a Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen in Turquoise Chrome.

6 comments:

  1. I have this but I haven't used it yet. Its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a yummy colour- and love it with the konading to!

    /Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look gorgeous by it's own - but the stamp really brings it out *A*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, it's kind of a green greige, very Lady Gaga.

    louloubarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color it doesn't come off as being to green

    ReplyDelete