Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zoya Summer 2011 Preview

*Spoiler Alert*
For those of you that follow Zoya on Facebook or Twitter, you have undoubtedly seen posts by them hinting about their new summer collections. Well today I received a Zoya order in the mail and inside was a catalogue with pictures of the new collections. I thought I would share with you all!


These two collections are called Sunshine (shimmers) and Summertime (cremes). Looks gorgeous!!!

This is the Mod About Matte collection. 3 gorgeous neon mattes! Can't wait!

What do you all think of the new Zoya collections?!

11 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! So many great color! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being Zoya, they are sure to be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all. I think they were trying to keep this hush hush until they announced the promo deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to spoil Zoya's surprise! lol

    I got the catalog too.... My wishlist just went up by 15 polishes. :P LOVE the matte's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how Apple differs from Midori.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW thanks for sharing this! :D they look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I'm in a self-imposed nail polish shopping break, but it will be very though to pass on these especially if they come along with the promo Zoya has been hinting about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad I can't get Zoya in my country ! their color range is gorgeous.
    Zoya if you're reading this: please think about all the nail addicts all around the word and start delivering OUTSIDE the US !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this collection looks nice!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete