Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em

Today I have for you Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em from OPI's recent Texas collection. Since I live in Texas this collection is very dear to my heart! Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em is a hot pink jelly leaning almost red. It also has that wonderful sorbet finish, which I am loving!


The application on this was flawless. This is 2 coats. Also, this is really shiny on its own so you don't need a topcoat. I used one just to accelerate dry time. My favorite way to describe the sorbet polishes from this collection is JUICY! They are all so mouthwateringly juicy jelly sorbet goodness! Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em is a great polish for spring and summer!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty! Very shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is the most beautiful colour! it looks great honey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty color! ahh I wish I could paint my nail so perfect haha xx

    ReplyDelete