Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver + Crackle Glaze

Today I have for you My Lifesaver from Nicole by OPI's recent Justin Bieber collection. I'm not really a fan of his, but just had to get this color! My Lifesaver is a light aqua creme.

As you can see My Lifesaver dries brighter than it appears in the bottle. Application was great and this is 2 coats. Really a fresh pretty color for spring!



I'm still working my way through my China Glaze crackle collection and decided to use one on this mani. I applied one coat of Fault Line to My Lifesaver. This actually crackled a lot better than I had thought! I heard this one wasn't very crackly, but I was quite pleased with how it came out.

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I really love the first colour!! it's so bright and fresh!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im LOVING the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i JUST painted my nails this color haha what a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lifesaver, such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this combo!! Seriously, they look great together(: Even though I am not a Bieber fan, this color is absolutely stunning and I love it so much I may even buy it... ehh... my friend owns this polish, i might just borrow it from her LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowo, this blue nail polish is just GORGEOUS!! perfect color, so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol for the last hour, i was so bored during classes, that I start checking your blog lol, your nails as well as eyes makeup is just amazing <3 love it here =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies!!

    Erin- I know what you mean! I'm not a Bieber fan at all but just had to have this color!

    Syzia - Aww thank you! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that first lip colour! reminds me of easter eggs..i wanna eat it..

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete