Monday, March 7, 2011

Essie French Affair + Crackle Glaze

It finally feels like spring has sprung which means soft pretty nails! Today's mani is Essie French Affair from their recent spring collection. This polish is a soft pink creme with a hint of lavender to it. Very pretty for the season!

Application was great! I got full coverage after 2 coats. You all know I'm a sucker for pink cremes and this one is a new favorite! It's just so pretty and delicate! I love it!


I wanted to add some crackle to it, so I used one coat of China Glaze Broken Hearted. I really love this combo, very girly! When using crackle polishes I really like a strong contrast between the colors and I feel this has that. Pale pink and hot pink just works!

11 comments:

  1. love it! i recently watched anger management with adam sandler so when i saw these pics i immediately thought of the song "i feel pretty... oh so pretty"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Essie polish is SOOO gorgeous! Looks super pretty with Broken Hearted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful the crackle glaze!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute color! I'm exactly like you, once spring is here I long for cute and soft nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty.
    My nails all broke off while I was away at the weekend so my nail varnishes have been made redundant for the time being untill they are nice and long again! :-(

    Leanne
    leannemariea.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete