Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snowy Nails

Although most of the country is feeling the wrath of winter, here in Texas it is barely even cold outside. I love snow and being in snow, so I figured why not do a snowy nail since I won't be seeing actual snow any time soon!

I used Color Club Pretty In Platinum as my base. I then stamped the snowflakes using Konad plate m59. I used MAC Ming Blue and Orly Lunar Eclipse to stamp my snowflakes. I added some glittery top coat, but unfortunately that doesn't really show up in the picture!

I hope everyone is enjoying their new year so far!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Its the perfect winter manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a winter mani!! too cute! :D and yes I'm enjoying my NY so far- thank god. I was late with making resolutions and have broken sum but am trying to stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - Thank you!

    Toesthattwinkle - Thanks! I thought so too :)

    Gigi - Glad you are having a good New Year! I'm sure you can stick with your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete