Friday, January 21, 2011

OPI The Color To Watch + Show It and Glow It

Today I have for you The Color To Watch from OPI's Swiss collection. I'll have to admit that when this collection came out this was the color that least interested me. However, I actually really liked it once on the nails!

The Color to Watch is a shimmery pale purple. It has somewhat of an iridescence to it which makes it glow. It goes on pretty sheer, so this is 3 coats.


I then decided I wanted to try a glitter gradient. I decided to use OPI Show It and Glow it which is a pink/purple glitter filled with random colored glitter. The gradient didn't turn out very well because this is such a thick glitter. However, it still looked really cool and girly. I felt like I had dipped my tips into candy sprinkles or something!

9 comments:

  1. how pretty! i love that glitter combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too pretty, especially the gradient effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. candy sprinkles!!! hehehhe i love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia - Thank you!

    Katrina - Thanks :)

    Silence is Loud - Thanks a bunch!

    Polish Lava - Yummy sprinkles! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of the glitter gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is lush! Ive been looking through all your past post and you've realy inspired me to start looking into being more experimental with my nails! :-)

    Leanne.
    -leannemariea.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete