Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OPI Katy Perry: Last Friday Night

Next up from the Katy Perry Collection is Last Friday Night. This is one of 2 glitters from the collection. It's a light blue base with tiny blue glitter and large silver/iridescent glitter.


This is 3 coats. As you can see it's very sheer. I don't know if I like this polish on the nail by itself. I think this gorgeous glitter would be better suited for layering over another polish. I plan on trying it soon!

Here it is with Black Shatter on top. It creates a nice contrast! I love how pieces of glitter peek through and when they catch the light it's really pretty!

4 comments:

  1. oooO!!! i likey. The glitter is too sheer for me.... i'm waiting for the china glaze crackle. I got teenage dream at ulta today:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!... but you're right, I would probably try layering it over a light or medium purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polish Lava - Yeah it's definitely too sheer for me too!

    Amanda - Oooh, good suggestions! I'm also thinking a bright blue like Zoya Robyn!

    Lady_flower123 - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete