Thursday, January 27, 2011

OPI Katy Perry: Teenage Dream

Today's Katy Perry swatch is Teenage Dream. This polish is the second and final glitter in the collection. It's filled with tiny pink glitter and larger holographic pieces. Very pretty and sparkly!


As you can see this polish is definitely more opaque than Last Friday Night. I would actually wear Teenage Dream alone, but it would look great layered too. This was such a pain to remove! Even while using the foil method, I felt like I needed some sandpaper to get the rest off, lol.

Here it is with Black Shatter. Very different, but still girly!

8 comments:

  1. such a nice color so girly and glittery! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree its still girly.
    i love this combination glitter + black crak polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color looks great; both alone & with black shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, what a gorgeous color! i like this one best out of the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this one. It's the only one I picked from the collection which is odd for me because I like never wear pink.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my favorite from the collection.. i might have to actually buy it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex - Thank you!

    Lady_flower123 - I love anything girly! Thanks!

    Alyssa - Thanks! I think so too :)

    Katrina - This is my second favorite!

    Polish Lava - Haha, it's a great pink though!

    Amanda - You definitely should!

    Makeupbykatie - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete