Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - Laced Up

Happy New Year everyone!! I don't know about you guys, but I am getting so excited for all the new nail products coming out lately!

Today I went to CVS and saw the display for the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. I love any kind of Minx like nail stuff and had to get these. They were buy one get one half off, so I got four. I got 3 different designs and a glitter one. I decided to try Laced Up first!

As you can see it's a nude background with black lace designs. I really love these because they are flexible and stretchy allowing the perfect fit for every nail. These also come with a cuticle stick and a mini file. They were really easy to apply and the edges of my nails didn't feel like I had stickers hanging off the ends. You get 16 decals in a pack for around $10. If your nails are short enough you can use one sticker for two nails. I would 100% recommend these to everyone!!
Have you tried these yet? If so, which designs?

**Update** So, I wore these for 5 days without any "chips" or tears! The box says they last 10 days and perhaps they do. I get bored very quickly with my nails and couldn't wait that long to change them. The wear, ease of use, and cute designs definitely make these worth getting!

9 comments:

  1. Those don't even look like stickers!
    I am pleasantly surprised, thanks. o:
    & I am even more intrigued because
    they're Sally Hansen brand.

    This is going on my wishlist;
    I have yet to try any nail art stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design! It looks so cute, they look great on you! I've never tried any nail art stickers before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool! I want to try some!!! I will have to look out for those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rianne - These are really amazing! If you are going to try any nail stickers try these!

    Lois - Thanks! You should definitely try these out!

    Polish Lava - Yeah they are starting to pop up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I cant wait to see the wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't tried these... but now i want THESE specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! How long have they worn on you so far?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These wore amazingly for 5 days! The box says they last 10 days and maybe they would have, but I get bored quickly and had to change them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried them too and they are awesome! I have been wearing the gold glitter ones for 5 days and no chips or tears. These are the best!!

    ReplyDelete