Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Revlon Perplex

Today I have for you the "hottest polish of the season", Revlon Perplex. As we all know this is a blatant dupe of Chanel Paradoxal. I'm glad Revlon did this because no matter how much I love a Chanel nail lacquer I cannot bring myself to spend the money on it. They should create an entire line of expensive polish dupes :-P

Perplex is a gorgeous mushroomy gray with purple tones and shimmer. This polish is very unique! Sometimes it looked purple, other times it looked dark gray. The application was flawless and I actually got many compliments on this! If you can still find it, I would definitely suggest picking this beauty up!

8 comments:

  1. cool color! i saw this at ulta the other day... but then I decided against it! stupid me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on you! I have perplex and I just got paradoxal. The color is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find this, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you ^_^
    http://konadandpolish.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg were you able to find this in town? i went crazy looking for it until i got lucky and another blogger sent it to me. it's sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could spent that much money either on a nailpolish. This looks awesome on you! I found a whole entire display of them at my CVS but it was one that just wasn't calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polish Lava - You should see if they still have it!

    Toesthattwinkle - Thank you! And it is very chic indeed.

    Serena - Thank you! I'm lucky I found it!

    Kelly - Thanks girl!

    Amanda - I actually stumbled upon the display at my local Ulta. I went again the next week and they were all gone, so I'm glad I picked it up when I did!

    Nail Designs xox - Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete