Sunday, September 19, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Review, Swatches, and Looks

So, a few weeks ago I went on a MAC shopping spree and bought several new items from their new Fabulous Felines collection. This is such a gorgeous collection for the fall! Below is everything I bought.


From left to right: Superior, Liquid Lurex, Burmese Beauty palette, Pure Show, Marked For Glamour.


Here are swatches from the Burmese Beauty eyeshadow palette.


I also did an eye look using some of my new goodies!

First, I highlighted under the brow bone with the light nude color in the palette. I then put the gold in the inner corner. I used my favorite color in the palette all over my lid. It's the blue/green/brown/plum amazing color. I then used the darkest brown in the crease and outer corner. I made sure to blend everything ensuring a seamless look. I then lined my upper lashes with the Marked For Glamour liquid eyeliner. I then applied the darkest brown in the palette all over my bottom lash line. Finally, I finished with Bad Gal mascara!

Check out my Youtube video for a detailed review of the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment