Sunday, September 19, 2010

China Glaze Salsa

Everyone needs a classic red polish in their collection. Salsa by China Glaze is just that!

Here it is with an image from Konad plate m50 stamped on with Konad special black polish.

On a side note, I just ordered some new Konad plates and nail decals online. I'm so excited! For those of you looking for a great Konad and more website, I definitely suggest www.wowsocool.com. They have everything from Konad plates, special polishes, even rhinestones and decals. Also, they have free shipping on orders over $20 (US and Canada) and right now they are having a great promo. With your order of $30 you will receive an item in your order worth $6.99 for FREE! Just enter code promo699 at checkout. It ends 9/30/10. That plus the free shipping is an unbeatable deal! I was so excited about my savings I just had to share. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment