Friday, September 3, 2010

Golden Eye

Today's Eye of the Day is a golden eye done with MAC Pigments.


I did the gold using a MAC Pigment from their Spring '10 color collection. It is from the set of 4 metallic pigments called Stacked 2! I used the fleshy colored gold as opposed to the yellow gold in the set.
When working with pigments I like to use a brush that is a little more stiff and flat. I prefer MAC brush 242. Also, when working with pigments I pat down the color onto my eye. This helps prevent glittery pieces from getting all over.
After I applied the pigment all over my lid I then used a fluffy crease brush to apply a shimmery dark brown. The brown I used was from the MAC 2009 Holiday collection palette Devil May Dare. I blended it all through the crease and outer corner. Then I applied to my bottom lash line.
I finished with Benefit Bad Gal liner and mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment