This is a look I did using an eyeshadow palette from my favorite skin care line, Philosophy. The palette is called Box of Truffles and is a 4 piece set of browns.
1. Highlight - Latte a cream colored shadow.
2. Lid - Cocoa a shimmery warm brown.
3. Crease/Outer Corner/Lower lashes - Chocolate a deep brown.
4. Eyeliner - Pure Show by MAC from the Fabulous Felines collection. A gorgeous pure gold liquid liner.
5. Mascara - Bad Gal by Benefit
I really was pleased with this palette. I thought it wouldn't be too great since it's from a primarily skin care focused line. However, it turned out really pretty.
The gold liner from MAC is fabulous! Went on smooth and was just a great flash of gold!