Friday, October 1, 2010

OPI Go Goth Swatches

As I mentioned in my last post, I love Halloween! Since this is the start of October, I thought it'd be appropriate for some Halloween polish swatches.

The OPI Go Goth collection is a 4 piece set of mini polishes. The box says "dramatically alternative shades for Halloween" and I definitely agree!

Unripened - A black base with blue teal glitter. Really pretty!

Nevermore - A blackened purple glitter. Very nice, but similar to some other polishes we've seen lately.

Sanguine - A dark reddish brown. Very vampy.

Obscurity - A simple black matte.

I really love these colors for Halloween! I have some great ideas for nail art with these, so stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. I love 'em. I see that my Hair Cuttery has them at 20% off on these baby kits.

    Let the Halloween swatching beginnnnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally pick them up, especially if they're on sale!
    Yay for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete