She Who Dares is in the Maleficent collection from MAC's recent Venomous Villains line. It's the sister of My Bad Magic and another mineralize eyeshadow. It's a blackened green/blue with tiny matching glitter. This is my favorite of the two eyeshadows! I absolutely love it. I literally could not resist when I saw it.
I did a double wing with my eyeliner, but failed to get a good picture of it. I must have been in a rush! But both my upper and lower liner extends out creating a double wing look.
1) Base - Too Faced Shadow Insurance with NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Milk
2) Center of eyelid - Bright green from It Girl palette by KleanColors
3) Inner corner, outer corner, and crease - She Who Dares by MAC
4) Eyeliner - Pure Black liquid liner by Estee Lauder (upper). Bad Gal liner by Benefit (lower)
5) Mascara - Bad Gal Last by Benefit