Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OPI Yodel Me On My Cell + Glitter

With the weather getting cold again, I needed a wintry manicure! I decided to use OPI Yodel Me On My Cell. This polish is a shimmery teal blue.

This is a really pretty color! I went to dinner right after doing this mani and the waitress was in love with this polish! It's very eye catching!


I wanted to jazz it up a bit, so I added this blue Hello Kitty glitter I bought from a Sanrio store. The polish has no name, but it's a dark blue base with tiny silver glitter and larger hexagonal pieces. The bottle is really cute too!

I want to remind everyone that my giveaway ends tonight @ 11:59 p.m. So enter while you still can! I will announce the winner in a day or two.

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful blue! And I love the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT GLITTER! I love anything blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an amazing dark teal blue. does it apply kind of sheer or is that just the camera flash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that color is super pretty ^u^ and love the blue hello kitty glitter >u<

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour is absolutely gorgeous on its own but really comes to life with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great look! Hello Kitty just makes it that much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This so cute i loved the Hello Kitty glitter

    ReplyDelete