Monday, August 30, 2010

GaGa Oo Lala...

Last month I went to a Lady GaGa concert. It was amazing!!! I wanted to do a dramatic eye to match my outfit. I should have posted this look sooner, but I've been really busy lately.



I used three different shadows to create this look. I started with a light shimmery silver in the inner corner by L'Oreal. It's an older duo I got from their Wear Infinite line called Sterling.
I then used MAC's Creme De Violet all over my lid. It's a beautiful violet purple with hints of gold glitter.
Next, I used Beauty Marked by MAC in the crease and outer corner. This color is a black powder base with magenta glitter.
I finished with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack winging it out in the corner.
For the lashes I used Benefit Bad Gal mascara and then applied fake lashes by Ardell. This was my first attempt at fake lashes and I believe I did a good job!

Here is my finished look and the top that inspired this eye!

2 comments: